Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Chaplet of St. Sophia

History:
Faith, Hope and Charity, by Patricia Hauze.

Medals/Beads:
C  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Method:
On the Cross: 
"Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ." --Romans 10:17
Invitatory Bead: 
"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure." -- Hebrews 6:19
Cruciform Bead: 
Wisdom is the Mother of Faith, Hope and Charity
Week Beads:
1at: O Lord, grant me wisdom in listening to those around me.
2nd: O Lord, grant me wisdom in understanding those around me.
3rd: O Lord, grant me wisdom in comforting those around me.
4th: O Lord, grant me wisdom in tending to the needs of those around me.
5th: O Lord, grant me wisdom in sharing with those around me.
6th: O Lord, grant me wisdom in bringing peace to those around me.
7th: O Lord, grant me wisdom in loving those around me.
Exit Cross: 
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." -- I Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment